Momentum Solar Review
Momentum Solar company is soaring, so we will summarize Momentum solar review from customer and employee’s experiences so you can get to see an honest review whether you go for Momentum Solar as a buyer or an employee.
Momentum Solar Review for Customer
Like other manufacturers, Momentum Solar also provides customized solar power system installation for both properties i.e. residential and commercial.
It manages the complete circle of its projects including sale, design, permitting, installation, engineering, activation, etc of the system.
In 2018, according to a survey regarding leading solar contractors based on additional capacity installed, the installation of New Jersey’s Momentum Solar touched about 50.5 megawatts of solar capacity. It had the third rank on that list.
According to bestcompany.com reviews’ platform, momentum Solar has got 3.4 out of 5 ratings
- Value for money: 3.5
- Customer Service: 3.5
- Quality of service and product: 3.4
- The trustworthiness of the company: 3.4
Momentum Solar Features
Momentum Solar has now more than 1200 employees. It has already been ranked in the list of fastest-growing companies in the US.
Here is are what features Momentum Solar is offering and what are their pros and cons;
The good features are providing is the following;
- Multiple Payment Methods with $0 Down and secured payment option: You can pay them via different payment methods if you are living in an area where it operates.
Available payment methods are cash purchases, loans, Power Purchase Agreements (PPA), and solar leasing.
There are no complications in the payment. It is quite secure and easy to pay them for equipment.
- Monitoring and Maintenance: Momentum Solar provides monitoring and maintenance so you can ensure your solar panels function effectively.
- Customizable Solar panel: Momentum Solar has customizable solar panel systems so people can buy according to their home dimensions. Everyone has a different home and budget to secure solutions for the home.
- Good Quality Solar Power Equipment: For the solar system, you can get premium solar parts and materials for better productivity.
Momentum Solar offers solar panels from other manufacturers as well such as LG, Longi, REC, Trina and Hyundai, inverters by Enphase, QCELLS.
- Warranties: Momentum Solar offers its customer a 25 years equipment warranty along with a 25 workmanship warranty that makes sure your parts working
- Home change option: If you move from the house from where you get solar installed, the Momentum solar team will assist you in transferring to the new homeowners
- Unprofessional and Customer Support: Some people have experienced annoying behaviour i.e delaying and breaking deadlines.
- Limited Accessibility: Momentum Solar is available to four states right now: New Jersey, Florida, Texas, Connecticut, so it is impossible to get solar panels if you are not living in one of them
This was what the company says about it, and here is what we have concluded after seeing customer reviews.
Remember – Every customer experience different things. Some may dissatisfy with the quality, or some may dissatisfy the quality. Some may have a bad customer experience, and some may have a good one.
Customers have experience following;
Momentum Solar roof assessment is very bad. Mostly they go back saying your roof is not suitable, and then they have to contact others for panels.
Some people have complained that employees or installers broke rather than making something for them i.e specifying wrong material and assessment, etc.
Mostly we found people dissatisfied with Momentum Solar work. But some people have created it five, so concluding the final result is quite hard, so we would suggest you read reviews
Momentum Solar is one of the finest companies providing different easiness i.e multiple payment options to buyers. Their customized design, good quality, long term price protection, warranties, online payments, the simple solar installation process are advantageous.
The problem is the company’s access is confined to Florida, New Jersey, Texas, Connecticut, so people mostly can’t get solar panel installation from Momentum Solar currently. So it is a serious issue they need to work on.
But if you are living in one of the states that are mentioned above and want to lower your electricity bill, then it can be a good fit. We would recommend you taking company free solar quotes for better understanding.
Momentum Solar for Employees
Momentum Solar is proved comparatively better for employees than customers. It got 3.8 out of 5 stars on the online platform;
- Culture: 3.9
- Management: 3.7
- Job security and advancement: 3.4
- Work-life Balance: 3.4
- Incentive and pay: 3.7
Most employees have had a bad experience. On the other hand, there is good training press along with a good salary. So a better understanding, you should go for reading employee reviews.
Still not satisfied with Momentum Solar, check the reviews of the following;